Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Room Makeover

Remember my last post I mention that I was gonna post bout my room makeover, here it is!

Before that, let me show you the very fugly ugly room which I nearly died there. Picture was taken when I first step in to the campus.


*like prison*


Grandfather boring blue boxers bedsheet!!

and check out the disgusting notice board that I was given!



I swear its that disgusting. Looks like some weird sticky icky stuff. I have no idea what did the previous person who stayed in this room did. boo you!

and after the fabulous room makeover by me


>



>



>



>



>



>



>



>



>



>


>


>


>



tadaa....

trying to make my room look like my own room back home in Kaelle.



really pretty single bedsheet I bought from Primark.
Duvet and pillow cover = 16 pounds
Fit sheet = 4.50 pounds

Small purple boaster from Asda
Boaster =9 pounds (quite pricey but I had no choice cause I can't sleep without something to huggy)

Audrey Hepburn poster bought from uni
Poster = 4 pounds
(poster reminds me of my audrey hepburn sticker I had in my room back home)


It will look more fab if I have gorgeous plants and flowers by the window but sadly winter is coming so it's a nono for me now.

Maroon paper for notice board
=1.20 pounds

Pictures/ postcards collected from galleries = free

and I bought a bottle of vanilla scent to keep my room smelling nice. Candles or any burning thing isn't allowed. So that was the only choice.


Vanilla scent = 4 pounds

Total spent = 38.70 pounds (pretty reasonable)

It would be more gorg if my handmade lamp that is now in my room back at KL is in my current room now. Very matchymatchy..


*show off moment*

Lamp done by mua. Btw the black cutouts are drawn, cut, stick & sawn to the cloth. Not cheatin wann. and the lacey masque also handmade by me. (2008)

*show off moment*

that is it for today. Gonna get ready for my dinner soon.

hearts,

From Photo Booth

2 comments:

Sam said...

The make over looks nice, very you :D but before the make over looks more British student kind la... :) not that bad wert.

sueann said...

awww... before that was quite hard to sleep lo but obviously now way better. anywayz thanks :)