Sunday, October 9, 2011

Back to the streets again!

A few days ago, I had a class trip to Barbican Gallery.




and this is me as batman!


The weather is getting colder and colder day by day. So sadsad. I will be hibernating in my room very soon when the weather is too cold to play outside. and Jean said my coat reminds her of Edmund. wahaha. mr wong! you better be reading this!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Today a few of us head to London. Plan was to visit London museums and galleries. But plan phailed! When we reach Picadilly Circus, everyone was so exited bout shopping until we ended splitting up and no time for a single museum. I so sadsad. I swear next time, I will never go to London streets ever again. the streets are very mean! Make my wallet hole bigger any.





Drop it likes it hot!



Streets are invaded by zombies.


and my phailed expresion picture but still my fav pic among all.



Chinese food for lunch in Chinatown! im really appreciating chinese food here. ow gawdd.. nothing describes how much i miss Malaysian chinese food.

Some sweet, sour, salty, spicy soup. I swear it's all in one.


Roast duck pancake.



and lastly, my favourite
>

>

>

>

>

>

tau fu fah!! so happy!!


Interior of Mac shop. lovin d ghost staircase. so sex..


and the picture of the day.

R.I.P Steve Jobs, 1995 - 2011


A fact bout Steve Jobs: He is one of the visionaries to create the Mac computer when he was 21 years old. 21 years old! i am gonna be 21 in a few months time and I am still seating here thinking what have I done in life that makes an impact to others just like this man?? nothing!! he is one man that made many lives happy.
But somehow it just made me think that life is short and I should make the best out of it.

lots of loves,


and I just bought a new bedsheet! like finally. So room makeover post coming up soon! audrey hepburn and many more <3

No comments: