Saturday, October 29, 2011

I forgot my WHIP!

My favourite part of Halloween is when we get to play dress up!
All the brainstorming of what to wear, searching for the right outfit and accessories, getting dolled up is definitely one of my fav thins to do.

Quote for halloween:
'It's the only day of the year where is acceptable for boys to cross dress and for girls to look like a prostitute. '
Don't get me wrong, this is just a joke.

The Halloween partay that I attended was at the Forum 'Flirt Friday' - Halloween Special with Greg James.


and I went as a kitty cat! "meowwwww"


dont pull my tail, I might bite!

Group shots after we got dolled up.





jon as a screwed up patient. I just killed him. He is dead.


adrian as a malaysian agua.


jean as a
"are you a princess?"
jean: "NO! I'm a pirate!!!"


and here is my kitty tag. made d heart myself.


love my tail the most. 'wiggle.. wiggle..wiggle.. wiggle..wiggle.. wiggle..wiggle.. wiggle..yay!' keke...



malaysian agua, booby cheerleader, stezon as the joker and kittycat



why you have bigger boobs than me?



eunice as a sexay secretary


evonne as devil! cam colour a bit off but if you her eyes properly, her eyes are RED!



joo yee as a devil too and Win Loon as pyjama virgin.



Pat 'breakfast at tiffany's'



Tom as vampire




and they are gonna kill me tonight! argghhhh!!!




Mario's








and one of the funniest of the night


arghhhhh!!! I got killed by the devil too. goodnight!


I had a blast. Hope you do too! and Happy Halloween again!

No comments: