Sunday, October 23, 2011

If only I was filthy rich and a nerd

>

>

>

>

>

I would choose to study in Oxford


Imagine studying in a university that looks like that! How crazy would that be. You get to wear awesome uniforms like Gossip Girl (british style). *Imagining myself looking gorg in one*
winks ;p

Btw look at the building properly. Guess what MOVIE was film in that college/ church??

While you make a quick guess, check out some of the pics I took in Oxford.








To the Science Museum. So not a sciency person. But all of us were being a typical Malaysian. See the signboard free, then can go inside lo.



Spot me!


Found this old pendant in the museum and you wanna know what logo is that..


Its starbucks old logo. Back in Malaysia, all of our Starbucks logo are the latest designs. In certain Starbucks in Uk, they still keep the old logo.




One of the Oxford Uni. I apologize I have horrible memory of names.






BBC news reporting. A crime seen just happen outside the church. Catch me on BBC channel on Monday at 8a.m as a kalefeh checking whats up.




Check out this featured wall in a cafe I was having lunch in,


made out of FORKS


m&m's and cappuccino

>

>

>

>

>

>

Back to my guessing game. Found out what college is that?

It is Oxford's most spectacular College. 'CHRIST CHURCH'

Remember Hogwarts?

Some of the scenes in the HARRY POTTER feature films are shot in various locations of the College.





Hogwarts staircase! The moving staircase. Remember that incident in the movie?






Kinda irony, last week my friends were teasing me that I look and dress like one of the characters from the movie Harry Potter and here I am in where Hogwarts was film.

Besides that, I was not suppose to be inside this college. A few of my friends and me was asking the ticket booth "how much was the tour inside the halls and chapels" we were curious how Hogwarts really look like. Then they said it was 7 pounds but we had to wait till 2.30 p.m for the tour and to the entry of the halls. We did not have enough time to wait for the tour, but we saw other visitors just walking inside to the visitors area without paying. So we thought it was free entry and so we enter.

A few minutes later, jean called me and she was looking for me. So I told her to go in "it's free!" Then she wanted to go in and apparently, it wasn't free. So wahaha.. I got in blindly.. At least I din't get caught!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Then off we went to Bicester where I could feel the pain of my wallet.




Branded goods at a more affordable price sold here.

and seriously I think this is why UK money so high. I swear the temptation of shopping here is KRAZY. You will see SALE signs everywhere. Being a typical Malaysian, I get tempted easily by SALE signs. Do your maths and convert yourself, how much more worth it isit when there is sale in UK.

and look what I got for myself!


No comments: