Monday, November 28, 2011

Classes in V&A Gallery

I am serious! we have classes in the gallery. Pretty cool right!
Awesome gallery/ museum
POWER OF MAKING
lotsa cool handmade stuff inside. For ex alexander mcqueen shoes that lady gaga wore in her videos, Queen Elizabeth luggage bag and etc...
Sadly cant take pics inside but here are some pics outside that area.

scary needle gigantic gorilla ape! actually i have no idea.. btw its handmade.



Rotunda Glass chandelier by Dale Chihuly (he has a funny name, try saying it 5 times and im sure you just said it) at the main entrance. So pwetty!


big vs small



my adorable classmates



lunchie at this lil restaurant in Chinatown


me like the basket lamps




and and...
i wanna say thanks to those who spend my 21st bday with me. thanks for the surprise party and surprise dinners. awesome weekend! and I am finnaly legal! *in Malaysia la* woooootttttsss...
updates bout my weekend coming soon.

lotsa loves,
sueannie xx

No comments: