Monday, November 14, 2011

Nottingham Sports

Hallo loves,
I am back again.
I went to Nottingham Uni for d Malaysian Sports day yesterday. Pretty surprise at the amount of Malaysian students that are studying in d Uk. and NO i didnt take part in d games. My uni was not even one of the unis that participated. Just went there for the funfun and the nasi lemak!!

it was a pretty long travel. two hour train ride from London to Nottingham. Luckily the train is pretty comfy.
and i've got Breakfast in the train!


Chicken bacon avocado and lots of peas salad and coffee from Pret A Manger. Definitely one of my favourite salads that I have tried here. I used to hate peas but now I am liking it. I actually finish all the green peas. Me very good girl ei..




From blog



Here is one of the lil buildings in da Uni. I find it really cute..





So proud of my country. Got flag with trophy and medals too. Not bad right!

From blog




Asam laksa!!! arghhh!!


and ayam goreng nasi lemak!



i dont get to eat this kind of food here okay. So not so nice also very nice to me wann lo. yummsss.. missing the salty Msia food!


and check out our first class train ride! So comfy. Can sleep for two hours!




Pretty sexy red seats right. Matchy my red stockings somemore. and i am finally taller than Jean for once. wahaha..

From blog

From blog
That is it for now.

Time for me to go to bed. Gnight world!

No comments: