Saturday, November 19, 2011

Icicle

hallo lovely people!

just wanna show you my latest uni project. I've got to cook dinner soon so I am gonna keep this post short on words and lots of pics.

Project is bout an installation art for a chosen gallery.

its a long story bout the idea and etc but here is my 3d rendering of the installation. Followed by my mock up that nearly killed me. why? cause materials cost a bom here and i have lots of issues with workshop. dont ask why. uni issues..


acrylics, laser cutting, paste paste, stick stick and big bang theory for one whole night






projects done by other classmates











>

>

>

>

>

>

and currently I am obsessed with furry stuff. Was at selfridges last night and everything that is furry catches my attention. From hats to coats etc. me loves..


and btw the collection Versace for H & M is so gorg!

No comments: