Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The City Never Sleeps

Winter shopping at Selfridges. For now it is my favourite place to shop.
Thank goodness I don't live in London. If not I have to eat bread everyday.



and ow did i mention that shoe is my fav pair of black baby jane wedge for now.
blazer, stockings and fury scarf from h & m. skirt, forever 21. bag, juicy. babyjane wedge from FCUK.


and btw that photo was taken at 5p.m. it gets dark really early here. i blame the weather big time for making me lazy.



while waiting for others to shop!





i look like I have boobs bigger than my head on my last pic. wahaha.
the wind keep blowing my scarf and so I stuff the scarf into my blazer and pufffffffff.... G cups!
thats how you do it!




and the cause of Selfridges. Whoever is the owner of Selfridges, you suck to the max!


we had japjap for dinner. my first jap dish since I was in UK.










That is it for now. I had a horrible terrible day today. I slept during a lecture which I had to take down notes for my report. Argghhh.. and now back to my essays and reports.

Lotsa loves,

Sueannie


No comments: