Monday, December 5, 2011

meeting the celebs!

Celebs! celebrities!
if you have been to London, you will know that one of the best tourist attraction is the Madame Tussauds and yea damn right is one of my favs. can camwhore with fake fake celebrity mer. If you have not been! be jealous yo!



As I enter in I saw Madame Tussauds wrapping heads! arghhh!!


and Jim Carrey said I am a superstar!



Rob Pattinson


Celeb couples




Kate Winslet


Andy Warhol, my fav artist


we are as sexay as Liza Minnelli


some bollywood hot bod actor


Salman Khan


Sherlock Holmes



My new ride!


Marilyn Monroe


Audrey Hepburn


David Beckham


Christiano Ronaldo


If you actually realize most of my pics are with boys. of cause la.. I'm a girl what and and the ladies make me look fugly.

and some booty tooch!


Prince William. He made me look like a real shorty.


Beatles


Justin Timberlake


Justin Bieber


King of Pop! Michael Jackson


Britney Spears


Lady Gaga. Btw she looks damn pretty here.


and my fav pic of the day. George Clooney! so handsome. sweatt"







Stole some of the pics from Stezon and Joo Yee.

Anywayz I had a good time yo!

No comments: