Thursday, September 22, 2011

University of Hertfordshire

As many of you all know I am in UK now to continue my studies. I arrived here last Saturday night. Crazy arrival at the airport I have to say. Thought I could use the trolly to carry my luggages to the bus but ended up there are NO TROLLY areas at the airports. I fucking swear airports in UK sucks for shitzz!!

Besides that when I arrive, hotlink ate up all my credit. Apparently it was because my 3g was not off. So never on your 3g when you head to overseas!

When I arrive at my accommodation, I was surprise my room is so small.


A picture of my room with a lil adjustments after I arrive. Notice the grandpapa bedsheet, pillow etc provided by the uni. I cant stand it! Besides that, when I arrive my internet connection for my room was unavailable. Wi- fi was not provided in my house and the internet cable was not working. Phone and computer internet not functioning means I did not had any source of communication!

After being upset bout so on.. I unpack my luggages. One of my luggage was pack with some food inside. Food packed by my mum :) She packed a small tupperwear of dried chilli (for cooking wann). Tupperwear was wrap with a plastic but sadly oil came out and got on to all my BRAs. I nearly died on my first night. I swear I will never ever eat chilli again!




Here is Roberts Way where I am staying.


and here is Telford court and a football court or a basketball court. I have no idea.. Some court for sports wann la..

and here is me..




at St. Albans. Will post up more pictures of St. Albans on the next post.

Meanwhile this is me in my new zebra print bathrobe.








No comments: