Saturday, September 24, 2011

About and Around

One week of Uni has gone by. Classes hasn't started yet but oh well.. Occupied myself with a few activities that were held in Uni. Ow and did I mention, I just started cooking! wahaha.. Sue Ann is cooking! Sue ann is cooking! Like I have a choice. lolzz.

Mua basin area. Things I brought from home.


Breakfast at home.. Porridge and ribena.


Registration area at the LRC building/ library. The longest waiting line I have ever queued.


Lynn's pantyhose.


A lil Carnival. Meet Mr Tally


Remember the days when I was kid. Much exited bout cotton candies, popcorns and balloons.


Dinner for two. Meatball pasta and salad with french dressing. Cooked by Jean and me. I must say it is pretty tasty. Nothing beats a home cooked meal!



The Forum where all da Uni events and parties are held.


First starbucks is da UK. Loving the hot cup of coffee in da morning. Mua sepet eyes.. Blame the morning sunny sunny sun kayz.


In the Sports Centre. I am actually considering to take up a sport. hmmm...



I can rock climb in da Uni. Probably one of the coo
lest facility they have here.



Very tempts to get a gym membership. Don't ask me why!




No comments: