Friday, September 30, 2011

Cheesy Fridge Magnet

hallo yellow!
Today I am gonna show you my very very very cool fridge magnet.


magnet was given to me by the UH Student Union. Photo was taken using photo booth. so the wordings are the other way round. Wanted to photoshop it. But this lazy design student here have not downloaded photoshop to her lappy. so just bare with me. Love that pic cause can see my eyes. wahahaha.. Btw I am actually wearing green contact lenses. Some people here complimented my eyes cause they think is real. hehe.. * winkwink.. big smiles*

Firstly, I found this on Jeans fridge in her house. Her housemate did this!! woooo...


So I thought of doing my own wann too and paste it on my mini fridge in my room..


Cutter, metal ruller and magnet.
As you can see words are pretty dirty and corny because people love it that way.

Im doing the cross word puzzle style.


Almost done...


done and I attach it on my fridge..



woooooooooooooots........ Im sexy and you know it!


No comments: