Saturday, June 2, 2012

Day 3: Split, Croatia


IMG_5822


IMG_5832

View from the clock tower! Being on top just make me feel so happy and free. There was a sudden calm feeling when I was viewing the city from the top. It was just perfect.


IMG_5851

IMG_5843

Walking up to the top! (It cost bout 20 kuna to enter) Super lots of steps. Furthermore its damn steep and wet and not all stairs have handrails. Scary much to climb! But it was worth it!

IMG_5812

IMG_5923

IMG_5911

Last meal at Pizzeria before we leave Croatia.

IMG_5940

Lastly, a video done by Jean delijonnie


Overall, I would say it is one of the most beautiful country I have ever been. Besides that we were unfortunate because of the wet weather so we could not chill at the beach. But jungles and parks are fine, just once in awhile. 

and btw if i have the chance to visit there again, I definitely will!

Till then,
xx

No comments: