Saturday, May 19, 2012

Summer time!



I was super busy for the last few weeks because of my final submissions. Keeping myself in the room so that I dont get distracted. Anyway hopefully everything went well. Cross mua fingerss! and pics of projects coming soon!

I also realised that blogspot layout changed. Honestly, it looks pretty weird and all over the place. 

So back to topic. Today is a really awful saddening day for me. I was suppose to go to Alton Towers but I set my alarm wrongly and I missed my transport. Furthermore I paid for the trip and it is not cheapstuff kay. So I am really angry at myself for being careless and irresponsible. Btw Alton Towers is a theme park in UK if you are wondering. Haven’t been to a theme park here and I heard it is really awesome! Because they have lotsa mind blowing killer rides. Not like back home. So definitely I wanna go!! but I am super disappointed now.

Anywayz luckily I still have trips to look forward to. I will be heading to Croatia this coming Sunday. Super excited! I heard is like an island paradise and it is also my first Europe trip! the sea there is crystal clear kay. Check google images if you do not believe me! It is like turquoise water! and it will be sunny. Temperature bout 20 plus plus. Super looking forward to get away from this idunnnoewhy is still cold spring weather here. 

So I went shopping for some summer items in London last night. Just a few summerish thins I am looking forward to wear!


scrap



those are not wearing stuff. but its mua travelling scrapbooks and mua fav macaroons from Laduree. I love the pink box. Damn freaking sweet.


tops



Short tops from Forever 21. I love the denim one the most. The tops reminds me of clothes my mum used to buy for when I was lil. I swear I had that denim top when I was five.


acc



a few accessories from h&m. my fav is that gold neck thinn. choker or somethin like that.


shoes


lastly summer shoes! flats from aldo, floral wedge from f21 and redish orangy wedge from h&m. Love the colourful flats d most!


 and a pic of me just incase you forget me!


nye



alright, thats it for now. more soon! 





No comments: