Sunday, July 1, 2012

Bright sunny day in Brighton

IMG_5973

Packed my bags. Lets go on a holiday in the beach!

IMG_6023

The sun, the sea, the beach. I cannot describe how much I miss you.

Brighton sea was chilly. Brighton beach was filled with pebbles. Brighton weather was hot but windy.

Still happy and delighted to be laying under the sun. For me, nothing beats going on a holiday in the beach.

IMG_6006

IMG_5995

The walls were filled with pretty paintings. How I wish I could steal paint brushes and paints to make art all over the streets.

IMG_5996

IMG_6012

Wearing a dino jumper from h&m. Tie my hair in a fish tail. Clip it with a purple flower clip and put on my straw hat.

IMG_6008

Walked into a vintage market. Everyone seems happy and joyful that it is a sunny weekend. Definitely puts a smile on my face.

IMG_6017

Musical instruments were played in the streets.

IMG_6039

Having my favourite seafood which is the sweet raw oysters.

IMG_6045

Just laying in the beach all day long.

What more can I ask for?


No comments: